Bookings can be made online for upcoming classes via PayPal (or credit/debit card). Classes can also be booked by calling Aoife on 086 8421400.
New term of Yoga commencing Monday 6th of November 2017 at Yellow Door Studio, The Hexagon, Galway Rd, Clifden.
Beginners 6:15 – 7:45pm
Continuation Class 8:00 – 9:30pm
6 week Yoga term starting on Monday 6th November in Clifden
Cost for 6 week block of classes: €75
Pregnancy Yoga classes each Thursday 6-7pm in Moyard
Pregnancy Yoga starting Thursday 9th November 2017 6 – 7pm in Moyard
6 week Pregnancy Yoga term starting on Thursday 7th September 6-7pm in Moyard
Cost for 6 week block of classes: €90
For Classes you will need:
- Loose comfortable clothes, leggings, etc.
- A yoga mat. These are available for purchase from the teacher.
- A blanket for relaxation.
- Classes are done in bare feet.
- Please don’t eat for at least two hours before the class.
- It is ok to drink water before class but not during. It is recommended you drink water throughout the day of your practice to ensure you are hydrated.
- Please inform your teacher of any illnesses or injuries you may have, current or old complaints, e.g. lower back problems, high blood pressure, arthritis or depression. Also inform your teacher if you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy. All information supplied will be held in confidence.
- If you are menstruating your body may be warmer than usual. You may have less energy than usual so take it a little easier. Do not do any inversions, e.g. shoulder stand, headstand or strong twists and rest as much as you need to.
- General classes are for one and a half hours including relaxation.
- Pregnancy yoga and individual sessions are for one hour.
- All classes are relaxed and personable with careful attention to anatomy, alignment, safety, and the student’s personal needs.
Types of Classes:
- Group sessions
- Pregnancy Yoga Classes
- Individual classes for specific needs
- Classes for corporate and business clients
- Weekend or day workshops
- Meditation classes, seminars and lectures